Tokyo, Japan – 7 November 2012 – Appirits, the Japanese developer of Einherjar – The Viking’s Blood has just announced a new Raid Boost event in their game which will run from 7 to 14 November 2012 (SGT or GMT+8).
During the event period, the following details will be applied for the raiding system:
- Raid time limit will be reduced from 12 to 4 hours.
- Tribute points gained in winning a raid will be doubled.
- Power required for using the feature ‘protect from raid’ will be cut by 50%.
According to Appirits, this event can be a good incentive to boost the raiding activity in Einherjar – The Viking’s Blood.
About Einherjar: Einherjar – The Viking’s Blood (http://www.ein-herjar.com) is a browser-based game combining smooth turn-based tactic and RPG elements that let players start as Viking leaders and strengthen their Viking clans. Players must train their armies through numerous battles and master tactics for each type of map to subjugate their opponents and forge a vast Viking empire!
Google Plus: gplus.to/Einherjar
Appirits (formerly known as KBMJ) is a corporation specialized in developing Internet systems and services. Appirits has participated in the web game market since 2010 and is creating many new games with nearly 11 years of experience in the web industry.
Address: DAIKANYAMA CA Bldg. 1F, 2-20-3, EBISUNISHI, SHIBUYAKU, TOKYO, 150-0021, JAPAN
Contact info: Jimmy Tran
Appirits Games Marketing Division, Appirits Inc.
- Appirits Announced “Thanksgiving Every Day” in Einherjar (virtual-strategy.com)
- Einherjar Gift Codes Give Away with Ocigrup (einherjarviking.wordpress.com)
- Thanksgiving every day in Einherjar (einherjarviking.wordpress.com)
- New trials released in Einherjar – The Viking’s Blood by Appirits (einherjarviking.wordpress.com)
- THOR: THE DARK WORLD Adds Richard Brake and Clive Russell as Captain of the Elite Einherjar and Thor’s Brother Tyr, the God of War (collider.com)