As you may know, Winter is the time when the Wild Hunt is at its great fervor. And to add more thrills and spills to the hunting event which has been recently announced, we have decided to start the Winter PvP Tournament registration phase from 30 November to 5 December 2012 (SGT or GMT+8).
This time there will be 2 categories for all participants as follows: 3vs3 for male warriors and 5vs5 for female warriors. Please note that one player can apply for both 2 categories in this tournament providing that he or she must have units suitable with the aforesaid gender requirement.
Link to 3vs3 registration: http://forum.ein-herjar.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=906
Link to 5vs5 registration: http://forum.ein-herjar.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=907
The first play-off for each category will use the random result of matching from http://www.random.org/lists/. So there will be no limit of equipment or level for participants. It is your luck that will bring you effortless or challenging matches.
The exact date of the first round will be announced shortly after the end date of registration. Then the second round’s format will be determined depending on the first round’s result.
Prizes for the champions will be as below.
– 3vs3 Tournament Champion: 1 Valkyrie Hairpin + 1 God Ore
Effects: 5 Luck , Bow Avoidance II
– 5vs5 Tournament Champion: 1 Valkyrie Armor + 1 God Ore
Effects: 15 Defense, Darkness Attack II
Equippable Jobs: Axe Guard, Berserker, Sword Guard, Highlander, Spear Guard, Servant, Templar Knight, Paladin
And players going through Round 1 will get some gifts too.
– Players need to contact each other freely to arrange a suitable fight time and post the result at the forum topic before the deadline.
– If an opponent does not respond to your fight request, please confirm it at the respective forum topic. After the deadline, if your opponent still have no reply at the topic, you will win the fight.
– Players are reccommended to use a third-party software to record all of their fights.
– In case of disconnection or lag, players need to deal with each other to arrange a rematch. Otherwise, please send the recorded clip to the admin to confirm the situation or result.
We do hope you all will welcome and join our second PvP tournament heartily.