To add more fun and joy to the on-going 1-year Einherjar Anniversary event as well as celebrate the annual Valentine’s Day, Appirits, the developer of the Japanese turn-based web game Einherjar – The Viking’s Blood has just started their Happy Valentine Time event for all Einherjar players from 13 to 20 January 2013 (GMT+8).
During the period, all players entering Einherjar world will get several benefits to develop their force of Viking soldiers as below.
– Experience points gained from expeditionary battles increased by 20%
– Drop rate of items in expeditionary battles increased by 20%
– Bonus Battle Counts increased from 3 to 6 every 8 hours
– Reincarnation rate for better jobs increased by 20%
– Inheritance rate for better jobs in marriage increased by 20%
With those benefits, it will be a valuable Valentine event for all players to quickly advance in the game world of Einherjar.
About Einherjar: Einherjar – The Viking’s Blood is a browser-based game combining smooth turn-based tactic and RPG elements that let players start as Viking leaders and strengthen their Viking clans. Players must train their armies through numerous battles and master tactics for each type of map to subjugate their opponents and forge a vast Viking empire!
Google Plus: gplus.to/Einherjar
- One Year Anniversary event announced in Einherjar – The Viking’s Blood (einherjarviking.wordpress.com)